Monday, February 20, 2012

Quick Update

It's been a while since I last posted and reviews, especially because I've been watching a lot of shows. Right now, I'm compiling a list of shows I would recommend/discourage from watching as well as games. If I run out of shows and games to list, I'll move onto films. So look out for that!

I plan on reviewing Prosecutor Princess and bought season 1 of Rizzoli & Isles, The Mentalist, and Roots as well as the second season of Fringe. I'm also trying to finish A Game of Thrones as fast as I can so that I can finish the next book before the second season releases. I'll review the first season when I review the book. I also bought Shanghai Girls and Snow Flower and the Secret Fan both by Lisa See as well as Bossypants by Tina Fey. Not only that, I've bought quite a few games since my last post: Assassin's Creed 1-3, Alice: Madness Returns, Mirror's Edge, The Sims 3, Little Big Planet, and Beyond Good & Evil to name a few.

I also hate the name "The Lulzy Club" now...might make that a slogan or something else. I am excited! With that said, I'm out, peepers!

No comments:

Post a Comment